Chinese Defence
Chinese Defence Forum
Chinese Defence
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Who are currently the allies and enemies of China?

Liked
    221 times
    Great Britain

Who are currently the allies and enemies of China?

China currently address United States as their greatest ally and their greatest enemy.
    They depend on each other far too much to ever break into war.
    However because both have individual views as well equal amount of power, it is likely that one day a war might break out after all. If this day were to ever happen (the percentage is closer to 0 then it is to 1%), it would be a nuclear war.

My only fear is that if a war were ever to break out between them... the United States might have a Chinese American internment, the same way they did with the Japanese during world war II.

I hope a day such as this will never happen!

China's allies=
    Russia (Nuclear and world Power)
    SCO (Strategic ally in Central Asia)
    Burma (strategic Asian ally)
    Venezuela (Latin American strategic ally)
    Zimbabwe (Strategic African ally)
    Pakistan (Major partner and Nuclear power)
    Iran (Middle eastern ally and regional power)
    Cuba (Latin American strategic ally)
    North Korea (Traditional cold war ally with nuclear weapons)
    Sudan (Strategic African ally)
    Syria (Strategic middle eastern ally)
    Serbia (Possible future ally now that America has pissed them off with Kosovo)

China friendly- Angola, Algeria, Bangladesh, Brunei, Bolivia, Chile, Cambodia, Cuba, Egypt, Fiji, Ethiopia, Greece, Iran, Jordan, Kazakstan, Laos, Liberia, Mauritius, Nepal, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Myanmar, Senegal, Serbia, Sierre Leone, Syria, Tanzania, Tonga, Uganda, Singapore, Venezuela, Zambia, most Arab, and African countries.

Hostile towards China- India, Italy, Iceland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Danmark, France, Germany, Norway, Paraguay, Ireland, Poland, Sweden, Canada, US, Britain, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Jews.

Read more: Who are currently the allies and enemies of China
    Overseas Patriot likes this.

Liked
    289 times
    Bangladesh
    I am not sure about others seen in the list of hostiles, but india is certainly the most hostile state. It is an imminent threat to China's national security and territorial integrity.
    rcrmj and grey boy 2 like this.

Liked
    221 times
    Great Britain
    i would include Srilankra in the list of china friendly and turky in the list of hostile to china
    grey boy 2 likes this.

Liked
    221 times
    Great Britain
    my favourite china allies is

1 pakistan
    2 Cuba
    3 Venezuela
    4 Zimbabwe

my least like china allies

1 N korea
    2 russia

Liked
    289 times
    Bangladesh
    ^^^ Why is the DPRK least liked? They are very friendly towards PRC, aren't they?

Please forget the unfortunate border patrolling incidents, those DPRK border guards involved in that have been punished.

I am sure, if PLA now makes a call to KPA to join hands in a war, they will definitely.

Last edited by Overseas Patriot; 08-08-2011 at 12:56 PM.

Liked
    2326 times
    China
    I'm cool with North Koreans. I'm even cool with their government. Not really cool with the dictator Kim Jong Il. They need a military junta to set the country straight.

China's allies are much like you said, minus Russia.

Russia should be moved to neutral.

South Korea should also be moved to neutral. They're nowhere near as hostile as the US. The only problem is that the US literally controls them in all aspects.

Singapore's government isn't friendly with China's government at all. We help Malaysia too. Not to say its hostile though. Singapore isn't hostile to anyone =)

Australia isn't that bad. There might many racists but their government is not that bad. Its a Western country that has signed an extradition treaty with China. It hasn't even signed an extradition treaty with Canada, but signed one with China. Canada was until about 1 month ago the hiding place of choice for Chinese criminals. The US is STILL a major hiding place for Chinese criminals.
    grey boy 2 likes this.

Liked
    14 times
    India
    I am not sure about others seen in the list of hostiles, but india is certainly the most hostile state. It is an imminent threat to China's national security and territorial integrity.
    Original Post By Overseas Patriot
    roflzzzzzzzzz..u never gave any chance to bring india

Liked
    430 times
    India
    Original Post By Overseas Patriot
    India happens to be a an unwitting enemy in all of this!!We are by far the least hostile considering the scale of disagreements and alliances China has.
    Last edited by RoYaN; 08-08-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    The beauty of Indian diplomacy. We dont say yes or no, but still leave them feeling like they accomplished something substantial even when we give them absolutely nothing

Liked
    4653 times
    China
    Is this kind of list necessary?
    siegecrossbow likes this.

Liked
    205 times
    China
    if you ask ordinary chinese the top 3 hostile ones they believe are India,Vietnam and Japan`` which are top three most hated countries in China (thats how it appears on almost every major chinese forums military or social)```but there are mixing feelings towards U.S and Western Europe`
    grey boy 2 likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information